Solid Ash oar built with a thicker whitewater blade intended to handle rough water and rockier bottoms. Commercial “big water” outfitters and rafters particularly like this oar’s strength and proven long term durability. Comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip, oar blade protection from rocks and other debris.
- Solid Northern White Ash oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Solid Ash blade for durability and a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip w/black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Comes standard with rope wrap, rubber stop & Pro-Tip.
- Available Lengths: 8′ to 12′ (overall length)
- Rope wrap and rubber stop standard
- Pro-Tip installed standard
- Shaft diameter at Wrap: 2.3″
- Thicker whitewater blade profile
Item has to ship Motor Freight.