DRE Cat frames are designed with safety and functionality in mind. Only DRE frames provide maximum storage in your cargo area by utilizing designs that don’t waste space.
DRE only uses the very best of materials and manufacturing processes to build a frame that will stand up to the biggest whitewater for many decades. The pipe is 1.25” (1 5/8” O.D.) 6063 alloy Schedule 40 T6 aluminum extruded in a process designed specifically for DRE to give the best combination of weight and strength. Thick Clear Anodizing for maximum durability. The main hoop is made with swaged joints in conjunction with bent corners to provide great strength and super quick break down. We only use Hollaender Al-Mag 535 fittings, which are the best available. These fittings have physical strength characteristics comparable to malleable iron at one-third the weight.
• Comes with mesh flip DRE Captains Chair, comfy!
• LD Tubing is lighter, easier to carry to the river
• Cross bars adjust easily. Breaks down fast
• Great all around frame for 12’ Cats and smaller
• Poly deck sold separately; loads of options