The Brewer from Astral Buoyancy is a versatile option for a river shoe. Highly breathable mesh and Cordura upper sheds water and are abrasion resistant while the midsole securely cradles your foot. With drainage ports, Stealth rubber and classic good looks this shoe can take you anywhere.
- This is a water shoe that looks as good as it performs.
- It is so lightweight – less than 8 ounces (214 grams)! This minimalist construction also reduces use of toxic adhesives.
- The upper is made with Cordura® and Airmesh for durable, breathable performance.
- New G.SS™ “Super Sticky” rubber in the outsole gives you outstanding wet or dry traction.
- The rockered toe helps the front of the shoe ride up over rocks and is naturally articulated for the kayaking position.
- The shoe has plenty of drainage ports in sidewalls, sole and heel to rapidly get rid of water.
- EVA foam in the Balanced Geometry midsole provides cushioning comfort and protection from sticks and stones.
- The Brewer also has a step-down heel so you can wear it as a slip-on when you’re not likely to get chundered.
- Marking sole