Wearable Guide Flip Line
A flip line, or guide belt, made with a length of webbing and a locking carabiner, has many different uses for kayakers, rafters and canoeist. In addition to helping flip an overturned raft, you can use it to make a rescue anchor, boat tether, rescue harness, etc. The perfect go-to safety device that’s ready in a flash. Small enough to put in your pocket but designed to wear as a belt so it’s readily available when your in the drink.
Maravia Zephyr Self Bailing Raft$6,995.00
The Zephyr is a diminishing tube version of Maravia’s best selling Williwaw 1.5 self-bailer.
SMC CR 1″ Pulley$15.95
This is the lightweight rescue pulley you’ve been waiting for. The SMC CRx 1″ Pulley is incredibly strong, yet weighs a mere 1.8 ounces.
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys.
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN (4,946 lbf) load strength.
- High-strength aluminum sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion.
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin® sheave.
- Handles ropes up to 1/2″ (13 mm) in diameter.
- This pulley has the required prusik-minding capability for use in 3-to-1 mechanical advantage systems, making it easier to haul or lower heavy loads.
Big Utensils, Organizer$62.95
Available on backorder
Fabric organizer hangs from food preparation table or nearby tree and provides a place to store and drip-dry camp dishes, kitchen utensils, and silverware. Pockets hold silverware, cooking utensils, plates, and pans.
Kokatat Ronin PRO PFD$255.00
The Ronin Pro is a low profile, type V rescue PFD with full spinal and side protection resulting from a unique internal harness that also provides a comfortable, secure fit. The front-entry design offers maximum mobility and safety convenience with a quick release chest harness, cowtail sleeve, and large duplex front pockets.