Wearable Guide Flip Line
A flip line, or guide belt, made with a length of webbing and a locking carabiner, has many different uses for kayakers, rafters and canoeist. In addition to helping flip an overturned raft, you can use it to make a rescue anchor, boat tether, rescue harness, etc. The perfect go-to safety device that’s ready in a flash. Small enough to put in your pocket but designed to wear as a belt so it’s readily available when your in the drink.
Big Utensils, Organizer$59.95
Fabric organizer hangs from food preparation table or nearby tree and provides a place to store and drip-dry camp dishes, kitchen utensils, and silverware. Pockets hold silverware, cooking utensils, plates, and pans.
SMC CR 1″ Pulley$15.95
This is the lightweight rescue pulley you’ve been waiting for. The SMC CRx 1″ Pulley is incredibly strong, yet weighs a mere 1.8 ounces.
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys.
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN (4,946 lbf) load strength.
- High-strength aluminum sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion.
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin® sheave.
- Handles ropes up to 1/2″ (13 mm) in diameter.
- This pulley has the required prusik-minding capability for use in 3-to-1 mechanical advantage systems, making it easier to haul or lower heavy loads.
Z-Drag River Rescue Crib Sheet$6.95
All the essential knots and boat retrieval techniques clearly illustrated and explained on durable waterproof paper that folds out. A great tool for clubs and schools as well as individual boaters.
Basic Z-drag 3:1
Vector Pull 2:1
Double Z 9:1
Double Fishermen's Knot
Double Figure 8 Knot