- Big Side Tubes: The 136DD has massive 21” side tubes for extra load carrying capacity.
- Diminished Bow and Stern Tubes: Those massive tubes neck down to a mere 15.5” which contribute to this raft’s nimble feel and wave eating abilities.
- Extra Kick: 14” kick on both ends! The 136DD’s kick is only surpassed by one other raft that we build and it’s the 136DD’s big brother the 160DD.
- Wide Beam: You know it’s going to happen. We all wish we could line up perfectly on every rapid, but inevitably there is going to be a day when we come through sideways. When that day comes, the 136DD’s 6’ 8” width will come in handy.
- AIREcell System 2-layer construction:
Heavy-duty PVC outer shell
Urethane inner bladders
Welded seam construction
Leafield C7 valves
D-ring tie-down points
Repair kit included
10-year manufacturer warranty
*Thwarts not Included*