Sometimes you need to get away, take a few days, and escape on the river. Load up and hit the river in maximum comfort. The SBDS-160 makes an awesome gear rig and comes standard with 2 thwarts and 16 D-rings placed in the perfect spots to rig your frame. Big, 22″ main tubes and a beefy, self-bailing floor make for a great fishing, camping, or floating boat. This is the perfect boat for extended overnight trips!
The drop-stitch floor takes our 16 foot work horse and adds several advantages for gear boating. We use a fully encapsulated, laced-in drop-stitch floor to make for a lighter boat, letting you ride higher, run shallow sections, and turn more easily. The floor takes less space than a traditional I-beam floor giving you more space to carry gear, and the floor can be inflated to a higher pressure, making it easier to walk around or cast from inside the boat.
- Colors: Blue, Gray, Evergreen, Lime, Orange, Red, Sandstoned, Waterfall, White and Yellow
- 44-oz/3000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue… and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Comes standard with 2 thwarts
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design
- Drop-stitch floor
- Heavy duty stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- 6-year retail & 3- year warranty on workmanship and materials
Width: 7′ 8″
Tube diameter: 22″
No. of Chambers/Valves: 7
Tubes: 4 Thwarts: 2 Floor: 1
Material weight in oz/square yard: 44 oz. tubes/66 oz. floor
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
– Calculated shipping prices cover shipments within the continental United States. Please call 888.785.1844 ext2 to speak with one of our helpful staff members to arrange shipping outside the continental USA.
⚠️ Warning: This product is made of PVC and can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
James King –
Couldn’t ask for much more! After a couple years and hundreds of miles of river I’ve been convinced it holds its own with my friends “name brand” rafts. The drop stitch floor is still like new and aside from some rub marks and a couple scrapes the tubes are still like new.
At home on the Smith or the Middle Fork Salmon. Love the size, and your friends will appreciate the cargo room when it comes to permit season.