Sometimes you need to get away, take a few days, and escape on the river. Load up and hit the river in maximum comfort. The SBDS-160 makes an awesome gear rig and comes standard with 2 thwarts and 16 D-rings placed in the perfect spots to rig your frame. Big, 22″ main tubes and a beefy, self-bailing floor make for a great fishing, camping, or floating boat. This is the perfect boat for extended overnight trips!
The drop-stitch floor takes our 16 foot work horse and adds several advantages for gear boating. We use a fully encapsulated, laced-in drop-stitch floor to make for a lighter boat, letting you ride higher, run shallow sections, and turn more easily. The floor takes less space than a traditional I-beam floor giving you more space to carry gear, and the floor can be inflated to a higher pressure, making it easier to walk around or cast from inside the boat.
- Colors: Blue, Gray, Evergreen, Lime, Orange, Red, Sandstoned, Waterfall, White and Yellow
- 44-oz/3000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue… and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Comes standard with 2 thwarts
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design
- Drop-stitch floor
- Heavy duty stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- 6-year retail & 3- year warranty on workmanship and materials
Width: 7′ 8″
Tube diameter: 22″
No. of Chambers/Valves: 7
Tubes: 4 Thwarts: 2 Floor: 1
Material weight in oz/square yard: 44 oz. tubes/66 oz. floor
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
– Calculated shipping prices cover shipments within the continental United States. Please call 888.785.1844 ext2 to speak with one of our helpful staff members to arrange shipping outside the continental USA.
⚠️ Warning: This product is made of PVC and can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov