- The top is 1/2″ high-density polyethylene (HDPE), with an easy-clean ripple-patterned finish. It’s impervious to moisture; perfect material for your waterborne adventures.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant 1″ 6063 aluminum square-tubing frame stands up to the rigors of river life.
- The Standard Campsite Counter is 18″ wide and 68″ long, a generously sized work surface. 40″ tall, it’s a comfortable standing height.
- The Wide Campsite Counter is 22″ x 48″. Its 31″ height lends itself to being a good dining table and card table, as well as kitchen counter.
- There are multiple tie-down points for securing the Campsite Counter to the boat frame and gear to the Counter.
- Comes with a 1″ NRS HD Tiedown Strap for lashing the legs closed.