The AIRE Puma Series has a continuous curve main tube design, short waterline, high rocker and narrow beam. This creates a highly maneuverable craft that excels in smaller rivers and creeks. The Puma series combines both agility and cargo capacity for the ultimate play boat! The Puma is a true “play” raft! At 11’6″ long, the Puma is a perfect size for a small frame or an R2-R4 paddling team.
- Favorite rivers: Class fun with surf waves, or skinny technical water.
- Ideal for: Up to a 4 person paddle team and shorter multi-day rowing expeditions.
- Narrow beam makes for a sporty ride.
- Quick self-bailing lace-in floor.
- Add up to 2 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams.
- Also makes for a great small river fishing boat.
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
*Floors do not come installed. For an additional $125 fee we can have the floor installed.
10 year “no fault” warranty for private use. 5-year for commercial.