Unlike gravity camp showers that need to be hung overhead and produce dismal water pressure, the award-winning Helio™ portable pressurized shower and sprayer rests on the ground and provides the pressure you need to wash hair, do the dishes, rinse off gear, water your plants, or wash the dog.
Refill Helio™ anywhere, even without a hose. The 7-foot neoprene hose is long enough to hold it overhead for a shower, or to reach all angles of dirty gear, muddy paws, or salty wetsuits.
- Generous 2.9-gallon / 11-liter capacity.
- 7-foot neoprene sprayer hose with spray nozzle is long enough to hold overhead for a shower.
- No need to hang, sits securely on the ground and is pressurized by foot pump.
- Refill anywhere; no hose required.
- 5-7 minutes of continuous, steady water pressure.
- Warm in the sun or fill directly with hot water for a hot shower or dirty dishes.
- Compact ventilated carrying case stows tank, hose, nozzle, and pump neatly.
- Precise folding panel design allows for lightning-fast set up and an even smaller packed size.
- Pair with Heliopolis™ privacy shelter for a spacious hands-free overhead shower.
- Patent # D766,643. Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Drawstring stuff sack