We designed the Peak 134 self-bailing raft after speaking with outfitters from all around the country and listening to their needs. We built one raft that will fit the needs of a wide range of rivers and outfitters. The Peak’s hybrid design provides a stable platform for big spring flows and will maximize your profits by running a six-to-one ratio. The same raft can float higher and turn quickly during the low water months by lightening the load to four paddlers and eliminating the need for a second fleet of low water boats. Our main goal was to build a fun, bomber raft for an industry-leading low price. After years of design and testing, we have accomplished our objective!
Colors: Blue, Lime, Orange, Raspberry, Red, Waterfall, and Yellow
- 19.5” tube section diminishing to 16.5”
- Symmetrical, seven panel bow and stern with 3” rise
- Front foot cups standard
- 3 thwarts with RMR’s unique RTA system included
- 44-oz/3000-denier RockShield PVC tubes and 66 oz floor
- Glued-in I-Beam floor
- Leafield D-7 valves
- Repair kit, valve wrench, and carrying bag included
- 6-year retail and 3-year commercial warranty on craftsmanship and materials
There are no reviews yet.