The Tributary Strike is a single person inflatable kayak constructed using urethane bladders and welded seams that can be used on day trips or lightweight overnighters. This crossover IK has something for everyone.
- The Strike’s unique hull design makes it a maneuverable whitewater boat, as well as calm-water kayak with excellent tracking.
- Tough PVC-coated nylon outer skin, welded seams and urethane AIREcell bladders add to its durable design.
- The bow and stern are upturned enough to deflect waves in whitewater but not enough to be troublesome in the wind.
- It’s been redesigned with a beefier bow and stern, plus new comfortable carrying handles.
- The mesh drain holes shed water quicker and keep debris from entering from underneath.
- 12 sets of inner cargo loops anchor the seats and make great gear tiedown points.
- Comfortable Cheetah Chair, with handy back storage pocket, is adjustable and removable.
- Repair kit included.
There are no reviews yet.