With ChacoGrip™ outsoles they will grip to nearly any slippery surface, but it’s non-marking (and boat friendly).
Engineered with Chaco’s contoured LUVSEAT™ arch-support that promotes healthy alignment, the corrective footbeds are accepted by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) and feel fantastic even after long stretches on foot. Enjoyed the world over by raft guides, camp counselors, adventurers, and outdoor enthusiasts. Featuring Chaco’s iconic 360-degree Z/Strap adjustment with cinch buckle and an adjustable toe loop for a secure fit. Vegan. Available in Men’s and Women’s sizing. Repairable through Chaco’s Michigan factory (learn more at ReChaco.com).
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Toe loop for secure fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Women’s specific LUVSEAT™ PU midsole
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound
- 3mm lug depth
There are no reviews yet.