It’s designed for performance in and out of water and built to last out of durable PU. With ChacoGrip™ outsoles they will grip nearly any slippery surface, but it’s still non-marking (and boat friendly). Engineered with Chaco’s contoured LUVSEAT™ arch-support that promotes healthy alignment, the corrective footbeds are accepted by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) and feel fantastic even after long stretches on foot. Enjoyed the world over by raft guides, camp counselors, adventurers, and outdoor enthusiasts, it features Chaco’s iconic 360-degree Z/Strap adjustment with cinch buckle for a secure fit. Vegan. Available in Men’s and Women’s sizing. Repairable through Chaco’s Michigan factory (learn more at ReChaco.com).
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound
- 3.5mm lug depth
There are no reviews yet.