Options for Salmon River Frame or NRS Frames
Four Rivers Deck Boards combine functionality and artwork to give your boat a new look.
- Strap dry bags, ammo cans, sleeping pads, anything you can think of to help get your gear safely down the river.
- No hardware included. You only need a few cam straps to attach to the frame.
- Sealed with several coats of spar polyurethane to keep the natural wood look and increase durability. The finished top coat also includes a non-slip texture for increased traction when wet.
- Recommended maintenance should include a light sanding and a touch up coat of spar polyurethane every few seasons for long lasting results.
* See the specs tab for the various sizes to fit your Salmon River or NRS frame or reach out to Cascade River Gear specialist for assistance
Salmon River Frame deck boards are 12” at their widest point and made from ¾ inch maple or birch plywood to provide strength and durability with a natural wood look.
Each board weighs just under 10.0 lbs.
Sizes vary based on the frame’s cooler bay size. To determine your needs, measure from the front of the frame to the back.
- Medium – 74 inches
- Large – 79 inches
- XL – 82.5 inches
NRS Frame deck boards are 11” wide and are made from ¾ inch maple plywood with a four inch wide plywood board glued underneath that runs the entire length of the deck board. This allows for a wider platform that extends over the lo pro’s cross member attachments.
Based on length, each NRS deck board weighs either 12 lbs or 15 lbs.
NRS Deck Boards come in two lengths which match the maximum length of your frame from the front to rear.
- Medium – 82 inches
- Large – 88 inches
There are no reviews yet.