You’ll be amazed at the range of materials you can fix with Tear-Aid Type A repair tape. Gives you a durable, flexible, airtight, watertight, puncture-resistant patch. No muss, no fuss, no mess.
- The matte finish polyurethane tape is exceptionally tough and abrasion resistant. It stretches and springs back without losing its grip.
- The aggressive adhesive on the tape is formulated for a high strength bond to a wide variety of surfaces. It doesn’t turn gummy in the heat.
- Repairs holes and tears on Pennel Orca®, Hypalon, rubber, most fabrics, fiberglass, nylon, most plastics (including polyethylene, polypropylene and polyurethane), non-oiled leather, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- The see-through tape works with all colors and won’t discolor over time.
- It’s easy to use. Cut the patch to shape, clean the surface to be repaired, and stick it on. No muss, no fuss, no mess.
- Type A Tear Aid is not recommended for Vinyl or PVC.
Sticks, stubs, thorns and horns make holes and tears in your PVC and vinyl gear. Tear-Aid Patch – Type B is your answer; It’s durable, flexible, airtight and watertight. Perfect for your repair kit.
- The Tear-Aid Type B is for vinyl/PVC ONLY. The oils in these materials and coatings require the special adhesive in Type B.
- Patching is oh so easy. Select the right size patch for the job. Clean the repair surface with an alcohol prep pad or rubbing alcohol. When the area is dry, just peel the backing off the Tear-Aid patch and stick it on. No mess, no muss, no fuss.
- The unique adhesive on Type B resists the oils in vinyl that cause other adhesives to soften and turn gummy in sunlight.
- Patches are airtight and watertight, even under pressure when stretched.
- The patches are see-through, so the color of your gear shows right through.
- It’s UV resistant and conforms to irregular surfaces.
- Don’t throw away that gear – patch it with Tear-Aid.
- Patch dry bags, rain gear, air mattresses, water toys, luggage, raft seats, etc. The list is endless.
- Comes with complete, easy to follow directions – follow them carefully for the best results.
- For materials other than vinyl/PVC