The AIRE 146DD Whitewater Raft is the latest addition to the Double D lineup! The 146DD is the most versatile size in the line, offering enough storage for extended expeditions, while still being small enough to run as a paddle boat or squeezed down the low water run of your choice. Featuring a larger tube diameter and double diminished tube design that allows it to have a longer waterline and more interior storage space than a 156D, making it great for multi-day trips, while still being a great raft for a paddle crew. The shape, extra kick, and size of the raft make for a fun ride in whitewater, and the width gives you a little extra stability and more room for gear. If you’re looking for the go everywhere – do everything boat, look no further than the 146DD.
- Favorite rivers: Canyon rivers with wild rapids.
- Ideal for: Up to 7 person paddle teams and multi-day expedition trips.
- A medium sized raft, that thinks it’s a big raft.
- Quick, self-bailing lace-in floor.
- Add up to 3 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams.
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
- Interior space for passengers and gear.