For the people who want to bring the family, costume box, shade umbrella, and the kitchen sink on a Grand Canyon-like expedition…the 183R is for you. Feel confident plowing through massive waves with 18’6″ of length, 8’2.5″ of width, and 22.25″ of tube diameter. This river barge can handle a large pile of gear or 11 paddlers. The 183R smoothes over rapids with incredible stability and predictable control.
- Favorite rivers: The Colorado River, or any river like it.
- Ideal for: 15+ day rowing expeditions or 11+ person paddle teams.
- Classic raft control and stability.
- Rapid, self-bailing lace-in floor.
- Add up to 4 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams.
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
- The largest raft in our standard lineup.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov