Combination sleeve and stopper takes the place of an oar wrap on a Carlisle oar shaft. Sleeve slides on the shaft and tightens in place with a bolt and nut (included).
- Oar Sleeves protect the shafts of your oars from abrasion and fit nicely in open oar locks.
- They clamp securely to the oar shaft with a threaded bolt and nut.
- Oar Rights and Convertible Oar Rights fit over the Oar Sleeves for positive blade orientation.
- If you’re not using Oar Rights, add Plastic Oar Stoppers to hold the oar in place against the oarlock.
- Note: The top of the Molded Oar Sleeve is slotted to allow some adjustability for slight differences in oar shaft diameters. Only tighten the adjustment bolt until the Sleeve is firmly in place. Over-tightening the bolt can crack the plastic. This damage is NOT covered by warranty.
- Sold individually.