The Guide to the Colorado & Green Rivers in the Canyonlands is a must-have guidebook for your trip into the Canyonlands of Utah and Colorado. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.
- This book covers the entire permitted portions of Labyrinth and Stillwater Canyons on the Green River, and on the Colorado River through Horsethief, Ruby, Westwater, the Moab Daily, Meander, Cataract and Narrow canyons.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- Color photos highlight some of the river’s more famous attractions and features.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- High quality waterproof, tear-resistant paper handles the splash and abuse of negotiating rivers.
- This guidebook also includes numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- Includes info pages on frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archaeology, resources protection and plants found along the river, as well as emergency contact information.
Authors: Tom Martin & Duwain Whitis
Size: 9″W x 14″H waterproof paper
Map Pages: USGS 7.5″ color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)