With the NRS Swivel and Plates you can turn any NRS Padded Raft Seat into a swivel seat! Bolt the plates to your seat, then bolt the swivel base to your seat bar or the Universal Seat Mount.
- The unit consists of a swivel base that allows the seat to rotate 360 degrees, and two hot-forged aluminum plates that are bolted to it.
- The two aluminum plates have holes in the 7″ x 7.5″ bolt pattern for the NRS Low-Back and High-Back Seats. Use the bolts you have with your seat to attach it to the aluminum plates.
- All seat plates on NRS Seat Bars and Angler Seat Bars made in the last several years will have bolt holes in the 5.25″ x 5.25″ pattern for the swivel.
- If you have an older seat bar that doesn’t have those holes, just drill four 1/4″ holes in that 5.25″ x 5.25″ pattern.
- The unit comes with mounting hardware: 4 each 1/4″-20 x 1″ bolts and lock nuts, and 8 flat washers.
- The Universal Seat Mount, Item # 94015.01, has both the 7″ x 7.5″ and 5.25″ x 5.25″ hole patterns. It can be used for mounting your swivel seat anywhere on the 1 5/8″ frame pipe.
There are no reviews yet.