- Designed to fit in a PFD pocket, a glove compartment or emergency response pack, every emergency responder can benefit from this field guide.
- Detailed diagrams break down basic knot-tying skills, mechanical advantage systems, live bait rescues and more.
- Covers topics like basic rescuer safety considerations, river hydrology, equipment, shore-based, boat-based, and in-water rescue techniques; knots, rigging, helicopters, incident command; and special situations like low-head dams and flood channel rescues.
- 4th edition includes topics on urban flooding, high lines, unpinning boats, drowning fact reference, and animal rescue in floods.
- Printed on waterproof, tear-proof paper, making it a useful tool that’s easy to bring along on the water.
Author: Slim Ray
Copyright: 2013, 4th Edition
Size: 4″ x 6″
There are no reviews yet.