You can quickly and easily pressurize the voluminous 5.8-gallon tank with a foot pump – and with occasional pumps you can keep it fully pressurized for 7-10 minutes of strong, continuous spray. The tank cannot be over-inflated. Set the black tank in the sun to warm up gradually, or fill it directly with hot water for a warm shower.
Refill Helio™ anywhere, even without a hose. The 7-foot neoprene hose is long enough to hold it overhead for a shower, or to reach all angles of dirty gear, muddy paws, or salty wetsuits. Pair with Heliopolis™ privacy shelter, which has a fitted nozzle holder for hands-free overhead showering, for the ultimate home-away-from-home shower in the backcountry.
- Voluminous 5.8-gallon / 22-liter capacity.
- 7-foot neoprene sprayer hose with spray nozzle is long enough to hold overhead for a shower.
- No need to hang, sits securely on the ground and is pressurized by foot pump.
- Refill anywhere; no hose required.
- 7-10 minutes of continuous, steady water pressure.
- Warm in the sun or fill directly with hot water for a hot shower or dirty dishes.
- Compact ventilated carrying case stows tank, hose, nozzle, and pump neatly.
- Included nozzle sleeve secures trigger in the spray position for hands-free water pressure.
- Pair with Heliopolis™ privacy shelter for a spacious hands-free overhead shower.
- Patent # D766,643. Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Drawstring stuff sack
There are no reviews yet.