It’s designed for performance in and out of water and built to last out of durable PU. With ChacoGrip™ outsoles they will grip nearly any slippery surface, but it’s still non-marking (and boat friendly). Engineered with Chaco’s contoured LUVSEAT™ arch-support that promotes healthy alignment, the corrective footbeds are accepted by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) and feel fantastic even after long stretches on foot. Enjoyed the world over by raft guides, camp counselors, adventurers, and outdoor enthusiasts, it features Chaco’s iconic 360-degree Z/Strap adjustment with dual 8.5mm straps and cinch buckle for a secure fit. Vegan. Available in Women’s sizing. Repairable through Chaco’s Michigan factory (learn more at ReChaco.com).
- Double-strapped polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Women’s specific LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound
- 3mm lug depth